Saturday, August 18, 2012

Right

Dear Cherish,

You were right.

I do choose my friends. And when I choose them, I give them so much love and compassion and witty banter and intelligent discussions that they have no choice but to be my friend in return. Seriously though. I met this girl and I wanted to be her friend. And now we will be. It's that simple.

Also, I was so worried about gaining the obligatory "Freshman Fifteen" but my campus is so HUGE there is no way I'm gaining any weight. I have to walk everywhere. My poor feet. I've been so busy already. But good news:

-I love college.
-I got involved with the K-UTE radio station so I will be announcing the news on Tuesdays.
-It's no big deal that they call me "Kate"
-My dorm is so cute.
-I have a Mac. It only took all my savings since I started babysitting.
-I love college.
-We should Skype.
-I feel so light and happy and free knowing I can choose what I want to do.
-I'm feeling crafty.
-I love college.


Also, I miss you. Write me sometime okay? I'll send you pictures soon.


Always & Forever,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment