Monday, September 24, 2012

Overcast

Dear Cherish,









And so it begins.


I quite enjoy all of these clouds and the Cathedral of the Madeline and photography and Walgreens and 2am and caramel colored jeans and motorcycles and bad apples and good apples and mint green Porches (yes mint green darling) and loads of lint on my black pants and pretending that it's completely normal to spend $45.00 on lunch (On lunch! for crying out loud I'm in college!) and I do these things and I have these people in my life that just

shine.



You know, like stars.

And while they're shining, I'm shining too and eating it all up.

Sometimes though I feel distant. Almost disconnected, like college really hasn't happened and I'm not really here and these people I'm so lucky to know are made up (they're just that great) but no matter how far away it seems, my heart is really just skipping. Skipping along, skipping beats, skipping out on that pain it has been feeling for so long.

I'm going to have 19 years of life under my belt come October and you know what?

I think I've done pretty okay.


Always & Forever,


Kate

1 comment:

  1. mmm, always & forever. such a wonderful, endearing term. excited to keep up with your adventures!

    stalkayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete